Friday, March 1, 2019

Come in and grab a Quick Pick Book

I know life is busy and you don't always have time to drop in and browse the books.  Now you can come in and check out a book from our Quick Pick Spinner. It is right inside the door and has many popular Genres (Categories) of books.  So, come in, find your favorite Genre, grab a book, and visit the desk to check out. Quick and easy! If you don't know your favorite Genre, that's ok, check out our New Book displays. We have many great new titles!

All students and staff can check out books. You don't need a card, just tell me your name when you come to the desk. You get 3 weeks with the book, if you need more time, just stop in with the book and you can have it for another 3.  If you see a book you want in the window or on this blog, email me and I will hold it for you. Staff, I can put it in your mailbox if you don't have time to stop in.

If there is a book you LOVE, please leave me a comment or e-mail me. I will add it to my recommended book section. Thanks 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue

Popular Posts